- The best way to clean the wood surface is with a damp sponge or cloth. You also have the option to wash it in warm, soapy water.
- We recommend not soaking the peel in water to prevent cracking or warping.
- Air dry on a dish rack, or hang it up the cupboard.
- Re-oiling your peel every 4- 6 months with a food grade wood oil is highly recommended. After washing and thoroughly drying the peel, use cloth to apply oil in an even layer over the wood and let it soak overnight or for a few hours.
- Remove any excess oil with a dry, soft cloth after soaking the peel overnight
- Never put the peel in the dishwasher.